
Well, we're moving back. Most of you have heard by now that Brian and I are returning to the north. If you ask me I call it "the frozen tundra." Of course Brian refers to it as "God's Country." It is beautiful....and it will become frozen. So maybe the best of both worlds would call it "God's Frozen Tundra Country." There are mixed emotions...mainly on my end. I've always said if I could create the perfect scenario it would include moving my family and friends up north. The scenery is breathtaking, the people are friendly and laid back...it's a slower way of life. But, to quote the Rolling Stones, "You can't always get what you want...." So my hope for this blog is that the people we are leaving will have a chance to join in our new adventure. Stay tuned for more updates.......
No I am crying.
ReplyDeleteI miss y'all already, but I know you'll be happy up there. We like the people and the area too, so I know the attraction you have for it.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could convince SWA to get a route to Bismarck - that would be suhweet. Until then, we'll just have to make something work!
Well, I'm trying to comment as Papa Meyer, but this site is not liking input, so whenever you see the link: uZY8iWsq2sguDO18NCVcOxGoUYpK2anKww4N
ReplyDeletethat's Papa Meyer
I already miss you just knowing that your moving away. I admire you for following your husband's lead. Proverbs 31 Woman, that's you, my dear. God will bless you abundantly in ways you never dreamed. You both are precious in His sight. Keep up the blog. I want to know the details of living in Gods frozen trunda! ha.
ReplyDeleteSniff, sniff...all the tears are because you are loved! And tears of happiness as you begin a new adventure! Love you and will be bombarding (sp?) you with pics! Please do the same.
ReplyDeleteIt seems as though these last few weeks we have been closer then ever with getting your home sold. I have to tell you Kate, I did get a lil sad when we were leaving the title comapany last Friday. I know God will bless this move in your life. You have a wonderful husband that I know will take very good care of you in Gods Frozen Tundra!! Love you and will miss you! Look forward to your updates!!
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to talk to you this morning - I miss you Pee Wee - give my girls huge hugs - Love Mom
ReplyDelete