Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh how I hurt...

Hello all. It's been all of 9 days since I last spoke with you. My how time flies when you're not working! Actually I just got called for my first interview with an L&D department here so fingers crossed! Other than filling out applications, I've stayed relatively busy. There were those two trips to the DMV to get my driver's license. Then all the running around to get my nursing license.

Now to the subject at hand...the pain my body is in. All of you know I have a GREAT aversion to exercise; and, now I'm paying for it! Between running up and down, up and down, up and down, up and.. well you get the picture..stairs after a 16 month old, getting my butt kicked by Brian in Wii tennis, bowling, and baseball, chasing after the same 16 month old up and down slides in the park, then spending 3 hours raking up 330 gallons of leaves from my front yard....I'M IN PAIN!


But I'm having fun..with the 16 month old that is. Her name is Aila and she's our niece. Her smile will melt your heart, especially when she says "hi" the perfect little way she does. She's even cuter when she shows her two bottom teeth. Raking leaves, on the other hand is just ridiculous. Speaking of hands, mine feel like they're permanently wrapped around a rake handle. And never mind the other muscles I never knew I had! I guess I should take this as a kick start to getting active again.....or not!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Exercise is your friend. Glad you are getting time to get stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this being able to keep up with you guys, miss you but know you are having fun raking ALL those leaves! lol

    ReplyDelete